Bonavar®2.5mg Tablets | Best Oral Steroids for Sale
Bonavar 2.5mg Body Research (Oxandrolone 2,5mg - 50 tablets/box)
Raphael Pappo and Christoper J. Jung of Searle Laboratories invented Oxandrolone. It was first used as a prescribed drug in 1964 in the USA under the brand name of Anavar. Oxandrolone is a type of anabolic steroid, similar to male hormones made by the body. This drug is mainly used by people who need to gain weight, which they might have lost due to some medical condition. There are several other benefits of this drug which we will discuss in the next section.
Anavar still remains one of the best brands for Oxandrolone. Some other brand names for this drug are Oxatrex, Oxandro, Oxanabol, Protivar, Lipidex, Anatrophill etc. Being one of the mildest anabolic steroids, popular among women, Oxandrolone is often called “The Girl Steroid”. However, this steroid is quite underrated. Due to non-availability and high price of this drug, fake ones are easily available in the market. Using them obviously doesn’t have the same effect. Though the price has come down in recent times, it is still expensive compared to other similar steroids.
Oxandrolone is an FDA approved drug used for treating various medical conditions. Let us explore some of the benefits of this drug.
• The most common usage of this drug is to help patients regain weight. Many medical conditions such as HIV, cancer, surgery, trauma or chronic infection are often responsible for remarkable weight loss in patients. Since it becomes necessary for such patients to regain weight, Oxandrolone is administered to achieve that purpose.
• Oxandrolone is also used by patients suffering from bone pain due to osteoarthritis. It has been known to increase bone density and thus provide some relief from the pain.
• It has been known to limit the bad effects due to long-term steroid use too. Oxandrolone counteracts the catabolic effect of corticosteroids like hydrocortisone or prednisone.
• To expedite recovery from severe burn injuries, Oxandrolone is often prescribed.
• Off late, it has been known to be successful in the treatment of alcoholic hepatitis.
• It works better on women than men. Women react better to the drug and thus it has been used for years to help girls suffering from Turner Syndrome, which is a genetic disorder.
• It is a very popular steroid among athletes too. Being a very mild steroid, with least side effects, Oxandrolone preserves lean tissue. It helps an athlete to gain more strength without gaining weight.
Oxandrolone has a few side effects. Knowing them before using the drug might be beneficial for the patient.
• Like most anabolic steroid, Oxandrolone affects the liver. But, it is one of the mildest steroids and does little or no harm. To make sure the minimum damage is done, alcohol consumption should be stopped, or the drug should not be used by patients who suffer from liver disease, and should not be used for more than 8 weeks at a time.
• Oxandrolone stops the natural production of testosterone in men. Hence, male patients need to take supplements.
• In some female patients, these side effects can be seen though very rarely – voice changing, irregular menstrual cycle, unnatural growth of hair on body or face, enlarged clitoris. Your caregiver should be informed right away if any of these occurs.
• Some normal side effects might include nausea, headache, hair loss, acne, increased or decreased libido, insomnia, mood swings, loss of appetite etc. But if any of these persist for a long time or gets intense, get in touch with your doctor.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid taking this drug.
Administration and Dosage:
Oxandrolone is to be taken by mouth with or without food, 2 to 4 times a day or as prescribed by your physician. If you miss out on one dose, try and take it as soon as possible, or if it is nearly time for the next dose, have that one instead. Do not take two doses at the same time. Make sure you are not using the drug longer than the duration prescribed by your doctor.
The dosage for children is generally much less. But it is best to consult a doctor before administering the drug to children.